A late-Gothic church from the first half of the 16th century, built of brick and stone. The wooden tower, with a half-timbered structure, was built in the second half of the 17th century. The church was rebuilt between 1749 and 1751. Consecrated on October 13, 1946. Patronal feast: August 26.
Masses: Sundays at 12:00 p.m.; on weekdays when church feasts fall, at 4:00 p.m.
Publications