This is aNeoclassical-style manorhouse. It was built in 1848 and was then owned by the von Bismarck family. Ithas a total area of 1,725m². The building’s original floor plan was rectangular, but in later years, side wings and conservatories were added. After 1945, the building was used for residential and office purposes by the Agricultural Combine in Kulice. In the 1990s, the property underwent extensive restoration, was expanded, and converted into a conference center. Since 2012, the manor has belonged to the University of Szczecin. The building is surrounded by a 4-hectare manor park. The park features a valuable old-growth forest consisting of oaks, chestnut trees, thujas, linden trees, hornbeams, white pines, ash trees, and thujas.
Publications