Built in 1809, it is one of the oldest buildings in Świnoujście. Once the seat of the city authorities, it currently serves as the Museum of Sea Fishery.
The town hall was built in the years 1805-1809. It is one of the oldest buildings in Świnoujście. A three-story building with a half-hipped roof with a signature with a gallery. In the past, the building was the seat of the municipal authorities of Świnoujście. Currently, the former town hall houses the Sea Fisheries Museum. At the entrance to the museum, there is the coat of arms of Świnoujście. On one of the walls of the building there is a plaque commemorating the incorporation of Świnoujście to Poland.