A manor house built in the Neoclassical style in 1892. It was constructed for the von Francois family. It replaced an older building.
The building has a rectangular floor plan and is constructed of brick. The building’s structure is interesting—its central section is lower than the two-story side wings. The roof in the central section is pitched.
The manor is surrounded by a 2.5-hectare park. It is home to mature trees, including purple beeches, chestnut trees, and maples. Originally a garden, it was later transformed into a landscape park that also featured a small lake called Kuchen.
The manor was in use until 1980, after which it fell into disrepair. It is currently privately owned.
Publications