The church is in the Szczecin-Pomorzany district. It is located near national road No. 10 in the vicinity of a cluster of shopping centers. Good access by public transport.
Szczecin church of Our Lady of Jasna Góra with the so-called Wzgórze Hetmańskie belongs to the Szczecin-Pomorzany deanery in the Archdiocese of Szczecin-Kamień. The history of the building's purpose is extremely interesting. The building, where the temple is located today, used to be a water tower. The construction of this building was caused by the expansion of the city in the 19th century. The design was created in 1861 by Bernhard from Dirschen, and its implementer was James Hobrecht. The construction works were carried out on the hill, a favorite walking place of Szczecin citizens at that time, in the years 1863-1865.
The sunlight shines through the windows with stained glass windows placed in the upper part of walls. In the presbytery, a low wall cutting a semicircle of the structure was placed, behind which a sacristy was placed. In the sacred zone, a large cross with panels with bas-reliefs was placed. Below the main representation of Christ, a tabernacle with the Blessed Sacrament is integrated into the Tree of Life. In the nave space, attention is also drawn to the circular gallery, accessible from the church level through the stairs.
Indulgence: August 26.