The palace was erected in 1924. It was built on an irregular floor plan in an eclectic style. The two-story building is particularly interesting when viewed from the park. The centrally located round tower, with a balcony supported by two columns, immediately catches the eye. The staircases built into the wings add to its charm. The palace is surrounded by a park with an access road. Until 1939, the palace changed hands frequently. The last owner died in a concentration camp.
From 1939 to 1945, the palace was used by a youth organization affiliated with the Nazi Party—the Hitler Youth. After the war, the estate served various purposes. Today, it houses the Salesian Youth Educational Center “Dom Młodzieży.”
Publications