The first records of the village date back to 1248. In the village, you’ll find a 15th-century church, former manor buildings, and a vast landscape park covering an area of approximately 10 hectares. The manor complex consists of two parts—the palace and park, and the farmyard and residential colony. In the first part, alongside the historic palace and park, there is also a palace outbuilding listed as a historic monument.
The palace in Bielin was built around 1800. The exact date of construction of the palace outbuilding is unknown, but the structure was certainly built in the early 19th century. The building was constructed of red brick; the exterior walls are between 80 and 100 cm thick. Above the ground floor, there are barrel vaults and wooden beam ceilings. Unfortunately, a fire broke out on the estate in 1981; the palace was renovated after the incident and currently houses a horse farm. The palace outbuilding has stood unused for years and is now in a state of ruin. The building has no roof, and the window and door frames have not been preserved.
The property, together with the palace, was added to the list of historic monuments in December 1988.
Publications