The Neoclassical palace was built in 1867. It belonged to the von Kannenberg family. The building was constructed on a rectangular plan. It consists of a main body and a side wing. It is a two-story, brick structure. The main entrance is located in a three-axis front risalit, topped with a triangular pediment. The entire structure is covered by a sheet-metal hipped roof. Inside, the original fireplace, decorated with stucco, has been preserved.
The palace is surrounded by a manor park, which was established during the same period as the palace. The park once housed the owners’ family cemetery. Adjacent to the palace are farm buildings, including a brick granary with a stable, a stone cowshed, and a brick church. Currently, the palace houses an educational center. The grounds surrounding the palace have been converted into a playground and a sports field. The property is listed in the register of historic monuments.
Publications