The building was constructed in 1899. Recently restored, it looks magnificent. It is a Neoclassical-style building. It has a rectangular floor plan, is two stories tall, and features a usable attic. It is topped by a roof with three mansards. The ornately finished left side of the building’s front wall, where the entrance is located, draws attention. The windows and the entrance portal are topped with a gentle arch and adorned with red-brick frames that contrast with the light-colored plastered facade. In January 1994, it was entered into the register of historic monuments. The building still houses a post office.
A staircase and a ramp for wheelchair users lead to the building.
Publications