The history of the mill in Kiełpin dates back to the 18th century. The residential building, which has survived to the present day, was erected around 1880. The miller’s house was built in 1926.
In 1945, the mill was seized by the Russians, who produced flour there for their own needs. The mill was subsequently taken over by the Polish Army, and after the army left, it came under the management of the Regional Agricultural Mills Enterprise in Białogard. It is currently privately owned, and the miller’s house serves as an agritourism inn. Elements of the old mill can be seen in front of the building.
Publications