Transport temple for sun-seekers.
Octagon, dome and pointed arcades! The ticket hall turns the station, which opened in 1928, into a transport temple.
The station forecourt is simultaneously a public meeting place, transport hub and business center. An underpass connects it to the ferry landing.
This means that the station is perfectly able to cope with the mass excursion traffic to Wannsee even on hot summer days.
Publications