Built around 1830, this Classicist manor house is located within a farm complex north of the village. The park surrounding the farm is divided into two parts by the Rurzyca River. The manor house is situated on the west side of the river. The building was designed on a rectangular floor plan measuring 9.18 by 13.86 meters. The single-story manor house has a basement throughout. Unfortunately, the roof—which was originally a gable roof covered with carp-scale tiles—has not survived. The side wing of the manor house was a two-story structure—unfortunately, this part of the building collapsed.
The manor’s façade is symmetrical, with seven axes and a rectangular entrance in the central part of the façade. A staircase leads to the entrance. The original interior furnishings have not survived. The window and door frames have also not survived—fragments of window frames are visible in only one window, and fragments of wooden paneled door frames have survived in the main entrance. The manor house was built of ceramic brick on granite stone foundations. The partition walls, also constructed of brick, were plastered with lime plaster. Only the partition walls have survived in the building.
Since 1945, the property belonged to the State Agricultural Farm, which used it until 1973. Since then, the manor has stood unused. The building was added to the provincial list of historic monuments in December 1965.
Publications