The steeple is the only remains of the old Protestant church of Martin Luther which was built in 1904. The viewing terrace is located 44 meters above the ground and offers a beautiful vista of the area. There is a coffee shop on the ground floor.
The observation deck is located on the tower of the former Luther church in Świnoujście, at Paderewskiego 7. The church tower is located near the town square, 1 km from the seaside part of Świnoujście. Entry through the "Cafe - Tower".
The observation deck on the tower of the former Luther church in Świnoujście is 44 m high (48 above sea level). The church was built in 1904 in the neo-Gothic style and was the tallest building in Świnoujście. After World War II, the Church of Martin Luther was deserted and became the subject of many years of devastation. The tower was renovated and made available to the public in December 2005. The vast panorama of Świnoujście can be seen on 4 balconies located at the corners of the tower. From the terrace you can see the panorama of Świnoujście, Międzyzdroje and part of the territory of Germany.
In the tower, on the lowest floors, there is a cafe "Cafe Tower". Above the café there are floors intended for an art gallery.