From 1360 onward, the former Milchow—now known as Miłachowo—was a knightly fief of the von Parlow family. It remained in their possession until the mid-18th century. The estate was then taken over by the von Mellin family. In 1804, the village was sold to Friedrich Mengdehl, and since then it has changed hands frequently. After World War II, the Red Army was stationed on the estate, and later a state-run farm (PGR) was established there, as part of the Wrzosowo Regional State Farm (KPGR).
In the first half of the 19th century, a manor house with a rectangular floor plan and an area of 560m² was built on the estate. At that time, it was a single-story building topped with a mansard roof. Toward the end of the 19th century, the manor house was expanded. Three neo-Gothic risalits, still visible today, were added to the northern facade. Currently, the building appears different from each side: from the east, it has a gable roof; from the south, a mansard roof; and from the north, a flat roof. A porch was also added to the manor house on the southern side.
In 1965, the historic building underwent renovation, during which the decorative stucco work and tiled stoves were removed.
A small 19th-century manor park, connected to an orchard, surrounds the palace.
Currently, the entire palace and park complex is up for sale. The building can be viewed from the outside.
Publications